Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Here we go!

The Summer of Run is in full swing. I teach, so the big running building block for me comes mid June (say, the 16th or so) and runs through August 31st. After that? All bets are off. I squeeze in 60-70 between teaching and parenting. But over a 8-9 week summer span? My mileage drifts from 60-70 up to 80-100. It's glorious.

This will be the spot to document that mileage. 

Big Picture: all eyes are on the New York City Marathon, a race I've been meaning to return to since I ran it in 2007. I'm a different (re: better/more experienced) runner now so I'm hoping for a far better result.

The Here and Now: building base with an eye on a few 5k's and whatnot.

Up Next: Run of the Mill 5k on Saturday, and a track 5k a week or two later.

No comments:

Post a Comment